Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Allied Bakeries, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited 1 Kingsmill Place, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire. SL6 4UF. (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
2. Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK residents, age 16 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
3. Exclusion: Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet Access Required: Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents only (see clause 9).
5. Promotional Period: The weekly prize draw promotion opens on the 28/05/18 and closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on the 29/07/18. Final prize draw opens on 30/07/18 and closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on the 1/10/18. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted. All Northern Ireland ‘no purchase necessary’ entries requesting a code, must be received by the Promoter before the closing date of 1/10/18 in order to receive a promotional code by return or be included in the final draw (please see clause 9 for details).
6. Promotional Pack: A “Promotional Pack” is one of the following products, sold in Tesco stores only:
- Kingsmill 50/50 Medium 800g
- Kingsmill 50/50 Thick 800g
- Kingsmill Soft White Medium 800g
- Kingsmill Soft White Thick 800g
- Kingsmill Wholemeal Medium 800g
- Kingsmill Wholemeal Thick 800g
Each flashed with “Grab a grand! Win £1,000 every week”. On all promotional packs a 8 digit numeric code, the “Promotional Code”, is printed on the top of the pack, near to where the bag opens. Each Pack contains one Promotional Code, which can be used only once to enter the promotion.
7. Prizes: There are 1,000 prizes in total available to be won during the main promotional period (28/05/18 – 29/07/18). Breakdown of prizes available;
- i. 9 × £1,000
- ii. 90 × £100
- iii. 900 × £10
Plus 1 x £500 available to be won in the final draw which opens on 30/07/18 and closes on 1/10/18.
Prizes to be fulfilled via cheque or BACS transfer – winner to confirm preferred payment fulfilment option. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prizes from prize-winner validation.
8. Entry Instructions - UK: Participants must enter their 8 digit numeric promotional code from pack and register their contact details (including full name and email address) online at www.kingsmillcash.co.uk. The required pack code can be found on the outside of the promotional Kingsmill packs sold in Tesco during the promotional period.
9. Entry Instructions – Northern Ireland (only): No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write to the following address: KINGSMILL Cash Giveaway (NI), Toucan, C/O OUAT, 30 Great Pulteney Street, Soho, London, W1F 9NN with their name, full postal address and email address. You will be emailed a promotional code for you to complete the process described in clause 8 above. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal chance of winning a Prize in accordance with clause 11. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope. All Northern Ireland no purchase necessary entries for a code, must be received by the Promoter no later than the Closing Date in order to receive a unique code by return email.
10. Prize Draws: There will be 9 prize draws in total with 111 prizes available to be won in each draw (1 x £1,000, 10 x £100 and 100 x £10) and one final prize draw which closes on 1/10/18. There will be one prize of £500 available in the final prize draw:
- The first draw opens 12:00am on 28/05/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 03/06/18
- The second draw opens 12:00am on 04/06/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 10/06/18
- The third draw opens 12:00am on 11/06/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 17/06/18
- The fourth draw opens 12:00am on 18/06/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 24/06/18
- The fifth draw opens 12:00am on 25/06/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 01/07/18
- The sixth draw opens 12:00am on 02/07/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 08/07/18
- The seventh draw opens 12:00am on 09/07/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 15/07/18
- The eighth draw opens 12:00am on 16/07/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 22/07/18
- The ninth draw opens 12:00am on 23/07/18 and closes at 11.59pm on 29/07/18
- Final draw opens 12.00am on 30/07/18 and closes at 11:59pm on 1/10/18
11. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random by an automated computer generated draw programme from all the valid entries received by the relevant closing date. Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date via the email address they supplied at the time of entry into the prize draw. It is the responsibility of entrants to supply their current and correct email address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prize notifications caused by the provision of the wrong information or causes beyond its control. If a prize winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 14 days of the initial email notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the same time and under the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The new prize winner will be notified within 5 working days of the re-draw.
12. Retain Receipt and Packaging: Prize winners must retain the original packaging bearing their winning Promotional Code along with their original till receipt(s) dated within the promotional period (which must pre-date and time their online win) showing purchase as it will be required to validate a prize. Participants who enter multiple times will be asked for all receipts and packaging relating to all entries in order to validate their win. All till receipt(s) must clearly show the pack was purchased before the corresponding online entry. Winners must supply their legal name and address along with their packaging bearing the winning Promotional Code(s), itemised till receipt(s) which must pre-date and time the online win and any other information that has been requested, to the email address that has been provided in the winner’s email, in order to be verified.
13. Prize Distribution: Prizes will be dispatched to winners’ home addresses within 28 days of prize notification and only after successful prize validation. It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply the correct postal address. Any prizes returned to sender or not delivered due to inaccurate details provided will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
14. Entry Details:
a) Multiple entries are allowed provided every entry is accompanied by a code from a different promotional pack of Kingsmill. Should the promoter become aware or suspect that a participant is entering codes at random (that are not on purchased promotional packs) they reserve the right to exclude that person and/or household from the promotion or ask for proof (i.e. a pack) relating to that or any other claim.
b) No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
c) Internet access is required. Only online participation is allowed.
15. Limitations and Non-Transferable: There is no alternative and no other benefits, items or additions can be substituted for the prize won. The Promoter reserves the right to provide similar alternatives of equal or greater value, in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be available to the winners in person. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Unpaid Publicity: Winners agree that, by accepting a prize, they will be required to take part in any related reasonable publicity with no recompense including the publication of their full name and county for the winners list.
17. Details of Prize Winners: For a list of the winners’ full names and counties, write to KINGSMILL Cash Giveaway Winners, Toucan, C/O OUAT, 30 Great Pulteney Street, Soho, London, W1F 9NN enclosing a self addressed envelope within three months of the closing date of 01/10/18.
18. No Liability: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entries or claims that fail to register, are delayed or incomplete, or indeed for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry.
19. Disqualification: No entrant can use his or her computer to undermine the promotion (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
21. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner and refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions.
22. General: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
23. Right to Vary, Suspend or Cancel: In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. English Law: Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. Illegible Code: In the unlikely event your code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error or is not accepted please supply a picture of your packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be emailed to you.
26. Agreement to Terms and Conditions: By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
27. Invalid clauses: If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.